This release includes the following new features, enhancements & bug fixes:
• Added support for grouping Digs into “Dig Plans” via Dig Management module in order to support Workflow Approvals
• Added the ability to override whether tool tolerance is applied for each Integrity Compliance condition
• Added new Integrity Compliance growth condition: Calculated Metal Loss @ Girth Weld >=50% before Re-assessment
• Added new columns to Integrity Compliance - Add Anomalies: Calc. GW Condition Date, Change in ML Depth %
• Added a “Bulk Add Anomalies” feature to the Integrity Compliance – Add Anomalies screen to support adding many anomalies at once
• Added ‘Edit’ button to Power BI reports to allow initial ad-hoc customization of these reports
- Here is a link to additional Power BI Training Material:
• Added initial support for alerts & notifications• Added support for performing pressure calculations on mill-related metal loss anomalies
Enhancements & Bug Fixes
• Fixed an issue preventing users from saving Threat Monitoring data with crack depth measurements
• Improved validation on Repair Template loading
• Fixed an issue causing the Notification Center UI to flicker in Edge
• Fixed an issue where the notification center would incorrectly link to a completed analysis in “Edit” mode even after it’s been processed
• Fixed an issue causing anomalies to incorrectly hit growth conditions on features where metal loss depth is null
• Improved design of Crack Depth fields in Threat Monitoring so that wall thickness isn’t required in order to enter data
• Fixed a bug causing incorrect CGR values when the pipe install date is more recent than the tool run date
• Fixed an issue when linking from Threat Monitoring anomalies to Dig Management
• Updated the message in the Notification Center after a workflow decision is processed
• Fixed a bug causing missing entries from the HTDE / MDSE export filters
• Added a link to the Validation Issue report from Notification Center after certain failure cases
• Improved error messaging when the user creates an Assessment Planning vendor report with the duplicate name
Report enhancements, including:
o PHMSA Yearly
o PHMSA Part F & G
o Feature Dig Sheet
o Unity Plots
o ILI Summary
o Close Out
o Condition Summary
o Vendor Joint
o Added new filters to Master Joint report
1. When approving from the Workflow module, the screen just spins after the user clicks the approve/reject button. The backend process still completes successfully, and the record gets approved, but the user must hit the back button to leave the screen. When approving from the email link, the popup does not dismiss after approving.
a. Workaround 1: Approve from the link sent in the email. After clicking Approve/Reject, close the window as it will not dismiss automatically. The record will still approve.
b. Workaround 2: Approver from the Workflow module and hit the back button after approving and the window is spinning. The record will still approve.
2. In some scenarios, the notifications don’t update automatically, and the user has to refresh to see them.
3. Adding a new user who is outside of the organization (example: using a Gmail account rather than enterprise email) will result in an unfriendly error.
4. Read Only users are unable to see the Dig Management menu option.
5. Threat Monitoring attachments popup just spin when a user tries to load.
6. When editing an anomaly from within a Dig, the values are not being saved for Field Priority Code, Start Odometer, and End Odometer.
7. Dig Approval email is being enhanced to show more useful data in the next build.