The largest solution update yet!
Our development team has worked very hard during Q1 with one of the most notable updates to Cognitive Integrity Management. There have been significant updates including metric support, updates to the dig management module, report customizations, enabling the bulk load of anomalies, and user
- Restored basic metric support when loading ILI vendor reports. In addition, both the growth analysis and pattern detection reports can be viewed in metric.
- This will allow the ingestion of an ILI file that is in metric units.
- Additional work is ongoing that will address all-inclusive metric support in the application, scheduled for completion by Q4.
- Added support for grouping “Digs” into “Dig Plans” with advancements made to the Dig Management Module. This will support NEW workflow approvals that have been configured in the system.
- Workflow approvals are an optional item that can be configured in CIM to allow the user to select approvers for the newly created Dig Plan.
- Added a NEW Integrity Compliance Growth Condition
- Calculated metal loss @ Girthweld greater than or equal to 50% before re-assessment.
- Added the ability to override whether tool tolerance is applied for each Integrity Compliance condition.
- The user can elect to have tool tolerance applied or not applied when running the Integrity Compliance Conditions
- Added a “Bulk Add Anomalies” feature to the Integrity Compliance – Add Anomalies screen to support adding multiple anomalies at once.
- Added an “Edit” button to the Power BI reports to allow initial ad-hoc customization of these reports.
- Enterprise-level reporting
- Ability to manipulate the existing Power BI Reports with different visualization styles, and alter the reporting parameters
- Ability to print, screen capture or save as a pdf