Threat Monitoring – Overview
Welcome back, in this video, we will provide an overview of the Threat Monitoring module as a part of our Cognitive Integrity Management user guide video series.
Before we get into the solution – let’s cover the purpose of this module. Threat Monitoring gives the user the ability to:
- Track actionable anomalies through to mitigation.
- Gathering field data back into the solution
- Track deration and PHMSA extension dates
- Attach files to each anomaly such as photos from the field etc.
- Review the list of anomalies that have actions assigned to them, and the ability to see which action is assigned
- See a detailed view of all the associated ILI measurements and other details about each actionable anomaly
- Add additional field data including historical repair data
The purpose of the Threat Monitoring Module is to allow the user the ability to manage all the field data and track it through mitigation, gathering the field data back in and finally tracking deration.
Ok, now we are ready to jump into the Threat Monitoring Module:
You can access the Threat Monitoring module from under the Processes tab in the top header menu. Once on the page, you will see a list of all the anomalies that have been identified as threats or that have been repaired.
If you click the edit button in actions next to one of these anomalies you will see a card view of all the data points that are associated with the anomaly. Under the first tab labelled General the user can see or enter information such as:
- The action – In this example, we have selected repair
- The type of repair
- Field information
And other details as shown
If we click to the next tab on the card labelled Measurements you will see:
- Field Measurements listed on the left vs ILI tool measurements on the right for easy comparison
If we click on the next card labelled Deration / Extension you will see:
- Deration and extension information
- Relevant dates
- MOC (Management of Change) information
The final tab we will click is the Comments tab:
- This is where users can comment and discuss relevant information related to this record with other users.
Each of the items in these tabs can be entered in manually as information becomes available or using the field repair template which is an excel based template. In this template, the user can collect all of the field data and import it back into the system to automatically populate any of the empty fields you see here.
If we go back to the main screen – under actions next to each anomaly you are also able to click the picture icon and attach images taken directly from the field related to each anomaly.
We have now covered an overview of the Threat Monitoring module in Cognitive Integrity Management. Please feel free to send any questions related to this module to email@example.com