Dig Management – Overview
This is an overview of the Dig Management module as a part of our Cognitive Integrity Management user guide video series.
The purpose of this module. Dig Management gives the user the ability to:
- Plan digs for a System
- Take the actionable anomalies that were previously identified in your analysis and group them efficiently into Digs
- Submit your dig plan for review and approval
You can access the Dig Management module from under the Processes tab in the top header menu. Once on the page, you will see all the current Dig Plans that have been created. The filters section at the top can be used to filter down the list of Dig Plans in the grid below by the Name of the dig plan or the system name that it falls under.
Cognitive Integrity Management provides functionality for you to go in and edit each Dig Plan or create a new Dig Plan by clicking on the top right corner of the Dig Plans table as shown.
Dig plans can fall under a few different statuses. When a dig plan is first created, it starts in a Pending status. Once submitted for approval, it then moves into Submitted status. At that point, the Dig Plan can either be Approved or Rejected. If rejected, the record becomes editable again so that the user can correct any issues and resubmit.
There are several actions that a user can do related to each assessment listed here – we will go through each in this video.
- View – this is the read only screen which displays all available data for the selected Dig Plan. Once a Dig Plan is submitted or approved, the dig plan details become read only and accessed through this icon
- Edit - this is used to edit data and dig details for the selected Dig Plan. This option will only be available for Dig Plans in the Pending or Rejected status
- Delete - this is used to delete a Dig Plan when necessary. This option will only be available for Dig Plans in the Pending or Rejected status. Deleting a dig plan will delete any data entered into that record, as well as any digs that have been created for the dig plan.
We have now covered an overview of the Dig Management module in Cognitive Integrity Management. Please feel free to send any questions related to this module to firstname.lastname@example.org