- All 9 risk models are now available for our “Private Preview” group of participants. Initial support has just been completed for the 4 risk models shaded below:
- External Corrosion
- Internal Corrosion
- Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Manufacturing Defects
- Construction Defects
- Equipment Impact
- Equipment Failure
- Incorrect Operation & Maintenance
- Weather & Outside Forces
ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Segmentation support in Assessment Planning module and reporting – Ability to link assessments to segments rather than systems, resolves the disjoint alignment issues in certain segmentation edge-cases and allows reports to be filtered by segment.
- Added the ability to enable deletes per-entity in the Data Maintenance module. This functionality will be used to manage template data in the upcoming Corrosion Management Module.
- Added Mod Ln-Secant Burst Pressure to Integrity Compliance Add Anomalies screen.
- Added a new Integrity Compliance condition: Metal Loss > 20% near Foreign Line Crossing with a reported increase >= 10% from prior tool run.
- Added Metal Loss Depth bins for Manufacturing-related Metal Loss features to the Close Out report.
- Customized Burst Pressure selection criteria based on recent customer requests.
- Fixed a bug where exporting KML for a Dig Plan with a “quotation marks” in the name produces an error when opening in Google Earth.
- Fixed an issue where the DOT Class Locations report would not display properly when launched from Integrity Compliance Pre-Analysis Reports tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.